We celebrate the IV edition of the Technical Conference
On September 26, the San Pablo plant hosted the IV edition of the Technical Conference. This conference is an opportunity to learn about some of the projects that are being developed in our Company in terms of technology and innovation.
Under the slogan: “Share. Know. Innovate”, shared successful experiences, innovative projects and work methods that add value to the Company.
The program developed during the conference was as follows:
• The day began with the presentation of Roberto Cerrato, Javier Ochoa and Ramón Gómez who delved into the project of a Belly Fairing of the future from the point of view of Calculation and Design and in which the advances that , so far, they have been carried out.
• Roberto Cerrato himself repeated in the second presentation, this time with Benito Ponce and José Martín. In it, they discussed the method used for the manufacture of sandwich components consisting of a manual process of hand lay up with pre-preg; cost requirements and future challenges, which require the implementation of alternative manufacturing technologies.
• The third conference was conducted by José Martín, who presented the development of innovative integrated structures and associated technologies: Co-cured, co-infused and thermoplastic.
• This first session of the day ended with Bibiano Buenestado and Felipe Lobo, who explained how to optimizing the compaction process and making curing bags to manufacture CFRP parts, with semi-automatic systems and reusable materials.
• The second part of the act began with a presentation by José Antonio Reguera on applications of graph technology at Alestis (Neo4j) from materials configuration engineering to planning.
• This presentation was followed by Bernardo Ronquillo's didactic approach to what Smart Factories are and how they are being configured in our plants under the Industry 4.0 paradigm.
• Next, Rafael Ortiz announced the general operation of the Supplier Industrialization and Development Department within the Purchasing organization, through key figures from the Department.
• Javier Alonso closed this second block with a conference on advanced product quality planning as a lever to achieve a preventive mindset and a proactive attitude in managing projects for new aeronautical products.
• The last block of the day began with a presentation by Gregorio Melo, Nazaret Fernández, Felipe Moreno and José Manuel Sáenz on the one-Shot process for protection against corrosion in joining elements.
• Juan Diego Vázquez and Alejandro Tuya focused their presentation on the automation of drilling and re-routing of section 19.1 of the fuselage of the A350 XWB.
• The penultimate presentation of the conference was on the analysis, development and digitization of the checklist of all the activities carried out by the Design Department, with Francisco Barrera and Héctor González in charge of their development.
• Finally, Miguel E. Puig, Fernando T. Alfonso, María Luisa Romero and Miguel A. Pérez closed the event with a presentation on the process of solving problems in airplane service, applied to the problem of the AGS RAO of the Belly Fairing.
Soy un párrafo. Haz clic aquí para agregar tu propio texto y edítame. Es muy sencillo.