A highly skilled and experienced team of engineers leading technology development and product design and support
From conceptual and preliminary definition to product support, supporting our clients during the whole product life cycle
Highly specialized technical assistance with a wide experience on product, manufacturing & process engineering.
Alestis is capable of taking full responsibility of projects, from the preliminary concept design to the in-service engineering support, including configuration management and certification activities
We have a wide experience in using the most widely used computer tools in Aeronautics.
We are committed to a permanent training strategy that ensures continuous personnel development.
In order to offer a more comprehensive engineering solution, we take the advantage of the Know-How accumulated in all the companies of the group, so our project teams are able to face up to any challenge through our integrated knowledge sharing system.
Alestis Engineering has developed a wide experience on Product, Manufacturing & Systems Engineering: A380 (Belly Fairing) & A350 XWB (Belly Fairing and Tail Cone)
- Conceptual & Preliminary Design
- Detailed Design Structural
- Analysis Safety
- Analysis Weight
- Management M&P
- Qualifications Structures
- Testing Certification
- Product Support
- Operability & Supportability
- Tooling Design
- Manufacturing Processes Optimization
- Composite Development (HLU, ATL, AFP)
- Electrical Systems Installation
- Flight Test Installation
- Mechanical Systems
Hand lay-up (Monolithic & Sandwich)
- Automatic Tape Laying (ATL)
- Automatic Fiber Placement (AFP)
- Automatic Fiber Lay-up (AFL)
- Resin Transfer Molding (RTM)
- Liquid Resin Infusion (LRI) under development
- Secondary bonding
Non Destructive Inspections (Pulse Eco/ Phased Array/ Aut. Transmission)
The R+D department works constantly both from a design point of view with the implementation of new concepts and with the development of new materials and manufacturing technologies which allow goals to be met both in current and in future products. Alestis has developed a specific R&T plan for the next three years (2016-2018), to be carried out both using our own means as well as in collaboration with different partners and technological centres. These projects have the following goals in mind:
- Reduce recurrent component costs in order to position ourselves more competitively in the market.
- Increase manufacturing rate so that we can meet the lack in the market.
- Reduce component weight.