Alestis holds the first edition of Technological Seminars
Last January 15th we held, in the auditorium at the Aeropolis Business Centre, the first ever Alestis Aerospace Technological Seminars, where representatives of our Engineering and Technology team, together with Manufacturing and Development Engineering, had the opportunity to inform others about the activities and difficulties that they face on a daily basis, as well the successful experiences that they have been about to develop from their respective areas.
Tomás García Lozano, as the event promoter, was in charge of the inauguration of this technical event, encouraging the staff to not stop here and do everything possible to hold more of these seminars in upcoming years.
There was considerable attendance, both from workers from the Central Engineering Offices, who made their interest known through the questions posed to the speakers during their speeches.
The main achievement of this innovative technical meeting was, without a doubt, the visibility that the Engineering department about the compete work process in aerostructures and its development at all levels: from the design and calculus of structures, the concurrence between design and manufacturing, up to the moment of client delivery and the support that is offered during the entire life of the airplane, through the AOG team; summarizing, personal enrichment has led to the growth of the team themselves, brought on by the level of detail of the concepts presented.
The conferences were divided into four blocks, which lasted approximately thirty minutes each, during which time each speaker explained in detail the characteristics of the activities, some considered as technological innovations, developed for the design and production of aerostructures, aspiring for maximum efficiency, guaranteeing quality and dedication to our clients.
The true protagonists of this session were, without a doubt, the speakers whose talks included the following themes:
- Manufactuing and Development Engineering
- José Martin: A350 XWB BF Batch 3 Structure profiles manufacturing improvements.
- Miguel Rouco: A350 XWB BF & & S19.1 Industrialization assembly processes
- Materials and Processes
- Carlos Saleiro and Marta Acosta: First Part Qualifications and Specified Parts Qualifications. Adicionalmente, Carlos Saleiro developed the speech about Composite Process Deviation Effect Analysis. .
- Federico Di Girolamo, Manolo Podadera and Daniel Altamirano: Manufacturing Customer Support & AOG Customer Services.
- Miguel Ángel Pérez and Maria Elena Gudiel: A350 XWB S19.1 Full Component Test – Fatigue Phase Artificial Damages..
- Sergio Gil and Juan Carlos Ávila: Automatic Revision Systems, SAURON
- Amalia Sánchez Weight control on A350 XWB. .
Javier Díaz Gil was in charge of the closing ceremony of these Technological Seminars, encouraging the Engineering team to spread the word about future editions, both to Airbus employees as well as other companies in the aerospace industry.